Write for Us
At RunningShoes.com News, we pride ourselves on featuring the most up-to-date shoes, news, offbeat running tidbits and industry-relevant interviews. That being said, we welcome fresh ideas and new perspectives from writers in the know.
Who can contribute?
Do you have a good command over the English language? Do you possess a healthy obsession with running and/or running shoes? Whether you’re a professional athlete/trainer or a knowledgeable enthusiast, we have a place for your voice on our news site.
- Be more creative. When you write for us, you can explore new topics that might not fit your current publishing outlet.
- Score free publicity. With every post, you expand your audience. We promote our posts through our ever-growing social media channels that reach thousands of runners.
- Get passionate! While we don’t encourage long-winded rants, we do think you should tap into your enthusiasm for the sport. Like getting technical? Feel free to talk specifics.
What gets published?
We accept submissions for the following:
- Shoe reviews and news
- Personal stories
- Health and fitness tips
- Q&As with runners
If you have a post idea that’s not listed, just send it our way. We’re open to any and all relevant suggestions.
Before you apply…
- Please only send us original content. We will not republish or accept plagiarized submissions.
- We ask that you speak and write in English. We don’t mind the occasional edit, but we keep pretty busy around here. No time for translations.
Still interested? Good. Please send all submissions to Lauren [at] cat5 [dot] com.